La Réserve Zurich meets Picasso
Experience the interplay of design and art: La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich, designed by Philippe Starck, and an immersive exhibition of Picasso’s works. On the 50th anniversary of Pablo Picasso’s death, the MAAG Light Hall honours one of the most influential and beloved artists of the 20th century. The exhibition was conceived by Annabelle Mauger and Julien Baron and includes more than 200 paintings by Picasso. Discover this 360-degree experience in combination with La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich.
THIS OFFER INCLUDES:
– One night at La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich – designed by Philippe Starck
– VIP welcome amenities in the room upon arrival
– American breakfast
– CHF 100 restaurant credit per person & night (redeemable at our two restaurants as well as in the Bar and Rooftop Bar)
– Free entry to “Picasso’s immersive exhibition” at the MAAG Lichthalle
– Day ticket for public transport
– High-speed Wi-Fi
– Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the private bar
– Free access to press reader
– VAT & service charges
This package is available for booking immediately, with a travel period from November 15, 2023, to January 28, 2024.
Image ©: Encore-productions, Laurence Labat